The Bracken Ridge rental market is very lucky to see this opportunity arise! After being meticulously maintained with love for 20 years by the previous owners, now a tenant can benefit from the great lifestyle offered at 31 Ardara St Bracken Ridge.
Inside you will be instantly in awe of the cathedral ceilings that ooze charm and create an airy atmosphere. Walk in to your spacious formal lounge that has access to the very private and sheltered outdoor entertainers terrace.
There is a roomy dining/meals area as well in easy proximity to the kitchen which is equipped with ample cupboard and bench space plus gas cooking.
The bedrooms are very generously sized and situated around a central renovated bathroom; there are 2 separate toilets for your family’s convenience too.
– Stunning front gardens with house set back & elevated from the road
– Separate lounge and dining areas, both with doors for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Big kitchen at the front of the home, shaded with an outdoor blind
– Air conditioning in the heart of the home
– Laundry tucked away, again with exterior access, plenty of room for the dryer
– 3 bedrooms down the hall which can be closed off
– All bedrooms with built in robes
– Renovated bathroom with large shower
– Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with high ceilings, completely private
– Tandem carport with two lockable storage cupboards at rear
– Big water tank for efficiency when watering
– Large garden shed
– Paved sitting area out the back lined with grape vines
Bracken Ridge is a highly sought after area and offers a variety of practicality and luxury – there are a number of prestigious schools in the area ranging from state to high schools, great proximity to the highways north and south bound, yet less than 10 minutes drive from the stunning Sandgate waterfront and amongst many parks, wetlands and recreational facilities.
Contact Shelley on 0432 036 835 or Mathew on 0409 275 107 to arrange your inspection!
*Pets will be considered upon application