As soon as you walk through the front door, you will feel it, it’s home! Instantly the spacious air-conditioned living room featuring beautiful timber floorboards creates that appeal and charm all buyers are looking for.
The layout is smart and flows effortlessly.
The kitchen and dining, positioned at the back of the home, have the best view of the expansive backyard, massive inground pool and nature reserve. The elevated back deck is the perfect platform to enjoy everything this has to offer. Catch the beautiful breezes whilst entertaining family and friends. You can also keep a bird’s eye view of the kids playing or swimming too, ensuring a safe and relaxing environment to raise a family.
The kitchen is modern, well appointed with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, glass splashback, plenty of cupboards and a great space for the fridge is a welcome addition too. The bathroom is modern, with a shower over the bath, making it very convenient for young families.
Three generously sized bedrooms all feature ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes with two of them air-conditioned, adding extra comfort.
• Open planned a/c living with timber floorboards
• Well appointed kitchen overlooking the backyard
• Elevated deck for year-round entertaining
• Three generously sized bedrooms with built ins, two are air-conditioned
• Modern bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet
• Crimsafe security on front and back doors
Downstairs is fully enclosed with a drive through garage, large workshop/storage area and laundry. This area may be under 2.4m but does provide so much more value with a shower, toilet and a large utility area that could make the perfect man cave, teenage retreat, business space or so much more.
One thing you will instantly notice is that everything around the home is neat, finished and ready to move in and enjoy. The gardens are low maintenance, the backyard is nicely turfed, areas around the home are concreted and the home is fully fenced.
Not only will the kids love the large saltwater pool but the parents will too. It is accompanied by a wonderful 5.7 x 4m timber deck that is shaded, and is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
• Drive through garage with 2 car spaces
• Large workshop/storage area
• Shower, toilet and laundry
• Utility area perfect for rumpus/teenage retreat/business space
• Covered concrete area providing second entertaining area
• Large salt water pool with great timber deck
• Fully fenced turfed backyard
• Access to walking paths from back gate
• Double driveway with shade sail
• Raised vegetable patch
Centrally located and only a short distance to trains, public transport, the motorway, schools, Iona college, parks, sporting and recreation, shopping centres and cafes. Only 5km to the Wynnum foreshore to enjoy everything the bayside offers. This location is simply ideal.
This home is one of the best opportunities to hit the market in some time and will be very popular. Don’t hesitate in calling Mathew on 0409 275 107 to arrange a private viewing.