This immaculately presented home inside and out is one to suit so many families! You will be in awe of the tasteful and high quality renovations and the beautiful big backyard.
Walk in to see the classy air conditioned lounge room with timber floorboards, a grey feature wall, doors opening out to the lovely front deck and modern fans, lighting and curtains.
The kitchen is spacious and well appointed with lots of bench and cupboard space, a big pantry, user friendly appliances and excellent natural light giving a sophisticated yet homely feel.
Other interior features include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, 3 with air conditioning and all with ceiling fans
– Separate bathtub and shower plus separate toilet and large vanity in main bathroom area
– Meals area adjacent to the breakfast bar and the door out to the yard
– Painted throughout with a cool and cosy colour scheme
– Brand new carpets in all bedrooms
– Air con in lounge with years left of warranty
– Screened throughout
You’ll love the option to sit out on the large southern facing front deck all year round with outdoor blinds for your benefit, or choose to retreat to the sitting area in the backyard catching the afternoon sun, with the clear view of the kids and pets playing in the expansive backyard area.
Your new lifestyle also offers:
– Healthy turf and mulched gardens that makes the backyard shine!
– Established trees and plants to create a tranquil backdrop
– Fenced yard on all sides
– Plenty of room for the trampoline or even a pool
– Water tank
– House is set back from the road and gated at the front
Under the house is every man’s dream with a 2 car long garage (plus two carport spaces out the front!), a big workshop area for tinkering, plenty more space and even a separately accessed lockable storage area. The laundry is down here too with easy access to hang out the clothes.
This home is situated in a very convenient location, given it is only a mere 5 minutes from the amazing Redcliffe waterfront, schools and shops, the new Kippa-ring train station, the Redcliffe Hospital, the Redcliffe Golf Course, various parks and recreational facilities.. the list goes on. Commute for work easily too, given you are only 6 minutes from the Houghton Highway Bridge!