Welcome home! You are going to be charmed by 36 Lascelles St Brighton as soon as you walk in the door. In leafy surroundings is your front porch which extends from a beautiful lounge room with high ceilings & ceiling fans. The formal lounge is also boasting a rear deck for your enjoyment plus a new gas fireplace to keep you cosy in the the upcoming winter months!
A large rumpus room at the back of the house with built in storage complements 3 generously sized bedrooms so well. All this plus a practical kitchen with plenty of storage, internal laundry, massive but easy care backyard to keep the kids active and only 2km to Brighton’s best feature – the beautiful waterfront!
The floors have been stripped back to their hardwood glory throughout and polished, creating high appeal but low maintenance for the lucky tenant. The property is also freshly painted with various improvements throughout as it is treasured by the owner. Be the first to benefit from the recent renovations worth $20k!
– Master bedroom with two built in robes, ceiling fan, air conditioning and new curtains
– Spare bedrooms are big and have screens and window coverings
– The two way kitchen is fantastic with great natural light, gas cooker, lots of cupboards plus extendable bench space.
– Two big living rooms, totally separate for your convenience, one with sideboard for tenant use, fireplace and fans plus a private rear deck nestled amongst the trees of the backyard, the other with built in storage
– Functional family bathroom
– Internal laundry with access to yard
– Covered entertaining area with table for tenant use if desired
– Huge backyard – really spread out your backyard cricket and soccer games!
– High ceilings
– Upgraded smoke alarms
– Insulation bats in the ceiling for your comfort
– 1 covered carport space
– Fish pond in the front garden
Brighton is a desirable area and here at your new home you are only walking distance to St Kierans, Brighton State School (very easy walk!), coffee shops, luxury stores and your local convenience store.
Be at the waterfront in only a 3 minute drive to de-stress after a long day or week. What’s more, you are only 5 mins from the highway and the Hornibook Bridge, and less than half hour into Brisbane CBD to make the work commute a breeze!
Please note – the shed and the granny flat at the rear of the property are not available for tenant use, along with the back space of the tandem carport, the owner will reside in the granny flat approx. 1 night per fortnight.
Call Shelley on 0432 036 835 today to arrange your inspection – you’re going to love it!