If you have envisioned living in a gorgeous apartment with modern conveniences only 5 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, that comes with your own HUGE entertaining area and superb rooftop facilities.. now you can make it happen!
You’ll first be captivated by the stunning kitchen.. perfect for those who want to cook with passion and ease for small or large gatherings alike! The kitchen is equipped with:
– High end Ilve stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooking
– Flowing waterfall caeserstone benchtop
– An abundance of bench and cupboard space – cupboards with soft close drawers and sleek, handleless overhead cabinetry
– Large fridge recess
– Wonderful natural light coming through the louvred and screened window
– Wooden dining table PLUS room for breakfast bar stools
The kitchen overlooks the air conditioned, carpeted living/dining area (carpets recently replaced) that leads to the outdoor entertaining zone which is strikingly 108sqm in size! You’ll love the big undercover patio, gas fitting for your BBQ, sliding awning to let the sunshine in (or block it out), huge yard area with artificial turf for no-maintenance enjoyment, raised garden at the rear lined with plants, all enclosed by tall boundary walls for extra privacy. The body corporate welcomes your small pet – imagine your little dog enjoying the sunshine on the grass instead of being restricted on a balcony!
You can also access your lovely garden direct from the bedroom. Features of the bedroom are as follows:
– Beautifully spacious
– Air conditioned
– Boasting a huge walk in robe with built in shelving
– Ready for you to wall mount your TV (mount supplied)
– Separately controlled reading downlights in a feature bulkhead
– Direct access to the big two way bathroom
The luxury continues on the complex rooftop with an elevated spa with city views, an outdoor cinema (wow!), BBQ facilities and many sitting areas to relax on a Friday afternoon after a long week. Eastwood Apartments offers sophisticated but soothing inner city living for it’s residents, with ground floor retail shops and cafes plus brilliant proximity to transport options, universities, schools, hospitals, parkland, bike tracks, recreational facilities such as The Gabba, the Logan Road Dining and Antiques Precinct, the well-loved Southbank amenities and much more!
Other features include:
– Large built in desk/study nook in kitchen/dining area
– Internal laundry with wall mounted Fisher and Paykel dryer
– Separate linen and broom cupboards
– Allocated carspace in secure basement parking area
– Excellent security with swipe key access for residents plus an intercom system
Call or text Shelley on 0432 036 835 now to arrange your private inspection or to learn more.