Come and check out this excellent rental opportunity just a stones throw from the heart of Strathpine!
55 Grahams Road is a very versatile high-set home with your living needs upstairs and downstairs is ready for the hobbyist, not to mention a huge backyard for the kids to play.
Enjoy a spacious, well equipped kitchen with views to the yard, plus a large lounge and meals area with front and rear balconies too.
Three air conditioning units are spaced throughout the home with a generously sized family bathroom and 2 toilets.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master & spare bedroom with air conditioning
– Kitchen is roomy with lots of natural light plus gas cooktop, dishwasher & ample cupboard & bench space
– Timber floorboards throughout the air conditioned lounge and dining – convenient and classy!
– Bathroom is of good size with both a separate toilet and another in the bathroom
– Back porch and front balcony – nice spots for your morning cuppa all year round
– Internal wooden staircase
Downstairs you can park two cars in the lock up garage (plus driveway parking), have plenty of room to move in the laundry plus there are additional multi-purpose storage rooms & spaces for your belongings, hobbies etc! There is a lot to offer here for this price; the backyard is huge too, with a garden shed and fencing on 3 sides.
In very close proximity to Westfield Shopping Centre, Strathpine train station and all of Strathpine’s other amenities, the location couldn’t be better. Be on the highway north or sound bound within 15 minutes after dropping the kids at any of the well reputed schools in the area and enjoy your hassle-free new lifestyle!
Call Shelley on 0432 036 835 or Mathew on 0409 275 107 to inspect.
*Pets considered upon application
*Please note – rear fence to be upgraded during tenancy