You will love this incredibly charming 3 bedroom cottage, nestled down the end of the street only a block away from the Brighton wetlands. Enjoy relaxing on the back deck on a quiet day off, or entertain family and friends, with the view of only bushland!
Greeted from the road by a big double carport, lovely timber fencing & doors to an air conditioned rumpus, but the rest is a mystery from the road – this home is so quaint and private. Enter to find a lovely covered outdoor area, generously sized, which comes in addition to the back deck.
Inside you will instantly feel the relief of the low maintenance timber floorboards and the bright and airy open plan living area with ceiling fan. The kitchen & meals area has a seamless connection to the lounge and secluded front yard area, plus boasts 40ml caeserstone benches, ample storage, Smeg dishwasher and laundry nook!
The three bedrooms all have good storage & ceiling fans, and the rear two with air conditioning, retractable window screens and access to the deck.
What a delight it is to see the freestanding bath in the bathroom, the spacious vanity with dual basins, the rainfall shower head and modern cabinetry for storage.
Here’s the general summary of this great home:
– 3 bedrooms, all with fans, two with air con
– Stunning, renovated family bathroom with rainfall shower and freestanding bath
– Great kitchen, well equipped with dishwasher and plentiful storage
– Lovely lounge & meals area
– Air conditioned rumpus i.e. converted garage – the perfect teenage or parents’ retreat!
– Incredible rear deck with lots of space & wall speakers
– Gorgeous backyard with lychee and mango trees plus access gate to walking tracks through wetlands
– Garden shed
– Totally PET FRIENDLY – gate off the rear of the yard or let the dog roam around the fully
– Double carport
– Electricity is fully included in the rental price!
What a stellar location too. Just a couple of minutes from the highway but also Brighton’s gorgeous backyard – the waterfront. Walk to Brighton State School or St Kierans with ease in less than 10 minutes!
Call today to arrange your inspection with Shelley on 0432 036 835. This is the kind of rental opportunity that gets snapped up without delay.